86 Beiträge
juttz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for Southern Charm Mullein - I am so wanting southern charms mullein..can anybody help me out?..Judy
    Kommentar
juttz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tricolor oyster plant - I have the darker 2 tone oyster plant that does spread but I saw somebody with the 3 color lighter color one but it says annual for Florida.... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
juttz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any Plant Sales? - I live in the Holiday Florida area and I went to a plant sale last year in Port Richey or New Port Richey and cant seem to find it this year... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
juttz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New Floridian gardener - Im a snowbird who is loving gardening all year long now and Im trying to learn every way to garden in a different zone then Michigan...this ... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
juttz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to grow staghorn ferns in a hanging basket - I have a staghorn fern which is quite big and would like to know how to grow it in a hanging basket with cocoa fiber liner..I see them growi... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
juttz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New to Florida - I have a winter home in Holiday Florida now and it has opened up a whole new world to me...I have found plants that I have wanted but couldn... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
juttz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
WANTED: Staghorn Fern - Im new to Florida and one of the things I would love to grow are staghorn ferns...I live in the Tarpon Springs area...Judy
    8 Kommentare
juttz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New to Florida - We just bought a place down in Florida and Im looking for plants that will survive this zone and take care of themselves when we go back to ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
juttz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wanted: Dracnunculus Vulgaris - Ive been looking for this plant for years..I have other versions but they arent hardy to my zone..I have lots to trade..Judy
    1 Kommentar
juttz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wanted: Black Bamboo and Lakeside Dragonfly hosta - I am looking for black bamboo and the hosta lakeside dragonfly..I have lots to trade....Judy
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...