31 Beiträge
k8cd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fjords Finn recliner - Does anyone have experience with Fjords recliners? We found one in a shop that is very comfortable but I haven’t been able to find many revi... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
k8cd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
LG DLHC5502 ventless dryer reviews - Does anyone have any experience with this dryer? We need a ventless dryer and I am considering this one. And also the highly recommended Mie... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
k8cd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with bath accessories, please - Please help me pick a hand towel ring/bar/holder. I am trying to decide on a towel holder for this bathroom. The space between the outlet ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
k8cd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Birch and Real Milk Paint Dark Half - Has anyone used Real Milk Paint Co.’s Dark Half (dark tung oil mixed with citrus solvent) on birch countertops? We want to darken the counte... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
k8cd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are these lights too matchy-matchy? - They aren’t from the same lighting family but are these lights too similar?
    7 Kommentare
k8cd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Recessed Light locations? - We are adding 4" recessed lights to the bedrooms in our house. Do these locations seem like a good place? Our ceilings are 8 feet. Prim... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
k8cd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do I find posts that I "hearted" (saved)? Or followed? - I hearted a few posts that I wanted to go back to but can't figure out where to find them now. Please help! (I really want to see how the sc... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
k8cd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help with details for my son’s bathroom. - Lots of questions, I appreciate the help on as many (or few) of the questions you would like to answer! Here's what we know so far- Tile- 3... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
k8cd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Show me your Bedrosian Sahara tile! - Has anyone used this line? I love the matte look and the crosshatch. Great colors too!
    1 Kommentar
k8cd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does anyone have a spice rack pullout on their bathroom vanity? - I love this vanity (and sconces and floor and...). Does anyone have tall skinny pullouts on top of a vanity? How wide are they? Are they rea... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...