39 Beiträge
Kim hat eine Diskussion gestartet
do all shades have to be the same though out the house - I have wood blinds throughout my whole house, but really want to change my den shades to a natural woven type to go with the grass cloth wal... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    21 Kommentare
Kim hat eine Diskussion gestartet
please help with exterior paint color and trim - Hi. I have to decide tomorrow for exterior colors.. Im thinking of BM Sandy Hook Grey or Rockport grey with a white trim... Is that a good ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Kim hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom knobs - Want to update my master bathroom with new hardware for cabinets.. Any suggestions?? Thank you
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
Kim hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with light fixture.. - Want to put two semi mount light fixture in my office loft.. any suggestions
    2 Kommentare
Kim hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need advice for bathroom chandelier - Want to dress up the bathroom.. thinking about putting chandelier where bathroom fan is.. to dress up my master bathroom.. Any suggestions?
    4 Kommentare
Kim hat eine Diskussion gestartet
lighting fixture - Just making sure this fixture works in this space 2 floor office/loft?
    Kommentar
Kim hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I don't like my new foyer and hallway rugs!!! - Please help me decide if my new rugs are to busy for my foyer and hallway.. I think they are.. What do I do? Please help..
    7 Kommentare
Kim hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Outdoor lights help - I want to update my lighting on my decks.. There's 3 levels . Does anyone have any suggestions of lights to put up. Thank you
    1 Kommentar
Kim hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...