5 Beiträge
kahatch hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Door to en suite bathroom - help with width and style? - We moved in our 70s Garrison Colonial a few months ago and trying to make some cost effective (and waste-limiting) improvements. The en sui... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
kahatch hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the make/model of the rug? Thank you! - It looks sort of like the Crate & Barrel Olin Rug in Gray.
    1 Kommentar
kahatch hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gun Print - Where did that gold gun print come from?
    2 Kommentare
kahatch hat eine Diskussion gestartet
46-inch kitchen island - I just moved into a new, open-concept condo and I need to find stools that don't take up too much visual space, but are functional with a 46... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
kahatch hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bar stools - Does anyone know where I can find these bar stools or something similar? I have been looking all over the Internet all morning. This loft ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar