5 Beiträge
kakimoto hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bay View Optimum View series windows - We are just starting the process of replacing the windows in our 35 year old home in Southern California. Daunting! Has anyone heard of &qu... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
kakimoto hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Question for joboxes about Samsung - Joboxes, In another thread "Affordable counter depth refrigerator recommendation?" you said "...I would strongly recommend no... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
kakimoto hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help me with my decision on a pro-style range - dcs, electrolux i - I'm hoping you all can provide feedback to help me with my decision on a Pro-Style range. This forum is so helpful with pointing out things ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
kakimoto hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Discount appliances in SoCal from The Weiler Group - Has anyone in the Los Angeles, CA area had any experience with a company called: The Weiler Group 8930 Mason Avenue, Chatsworth, CA 91311 T... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
kakimoto hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Why did you paint / stain your honey oak cabinets? - First of all, I found this forum a few months ago while researching the feasibility of painting my kitchen cabinets. And I have been complet... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare