8 Beiträge
kanders hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Honeysuckle vine - knowledge needed!! - I have a honeysuckle vine that I want to grow on our chainlink fence, it is in part shade/full sun - shaded for part of the morning and even... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
kanders hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this a hibiscus? or ?? - Trying to name the taller plant in the back, with the darker pink flowers. Can anyone tell me what it is? thanks!!
    3 Kommentare
kanders hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lavender - Is it possible to grow the perennial - lavender -- inside as a houseplant?
    2 Kommentare
kanders hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How To Start a Sweet Potato Vine - Has anyone ever heard of starting a sweet potato vine from the sweet potato itself?? How would a person do it? Any ideas? thanks Kanders
    6 Kommentare
kanders hat eine Diskussion gestartet
When to harvest seed? - I had gorgeous morning glory vines this year... We have had enough of a freeze to pretty much kill off the vines already... My question is t... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
kanders hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Transplant a Butterfly Bush - I have a butterfly bush that I started from seed 3 years ago... this summer it is beautiful with lots of blooms and it is really starting to... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
kanders hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Clay.... Grass Clippings?? - My garden is CLAY... sticky gooey gummy rock hard clay!!! We have been mulching for the last couple of years with our grass clippings... I h... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
kanders hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Spilled Citronilla candle wax??? - Does anyone know how to clean up citronilla candle wax. A friend of mine picked up the candle while the wax was still hot and spilled in on ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare