7 Beiträge
kankantx hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Neighborly border reminders for front yard - My neighbors kids and guests tend to use my yard alot, especially the side yard between our two houses. 95% of the side yard is mine which i... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
kankantx hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Polite /neighborly border - My neighbors kids and guests keep walking and playing in my yard and driveway. The side yard between our homes is 95% mine which I have to ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
kankantx hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need kitchen help - Need help on my kitchen. This is how it looks today, with the addition of basic black appliances. I'm thinking of painting the walls "R... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
kankantx hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Update on my Kitchen /Living room open plan dilemma - Thanks to each person who commented on my previous post at: https://www.houzz.com/discussions/need-help-for-my-kitchen-nook-dsvw-vd~741903 ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
kankantx hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help for my kitchen/nook - I bought a house in 2009 and it's still looks like I'm moving in ;-). Need help with paint colors that will make my kitchen appear larger, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
kankantx hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help for my kitchen/nook - I bought a house in 2009 and it's still looks like I'm moving in ;-). Need help with paint colors that will make my kitchen appear larger, ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    19 Kommentare
kankantx hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help for my kitchen/nook - I bought a house in 2009 and it's still looks like I'm moving in ;-). Need help with paint colors that will make my kitchen appear larger, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare