25 Beiträge
Kathryn Lyons hat eine Diskussion gestartet
20000 league under the sea rug - Can i obtain this in a larger size than shown.. 8 foot long Kathy
    1 Kommentar
Kathryn Lyons hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color - Does this come in shades of blue
    1 Kommentar
Kathryn Lyons hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cushion - Is the cushion on this chair removeable
    Kommentar
Kathryn Lyons hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Arm chair - How much material does it take to recover this chair
    Kommentar
Kathryn Lyons hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Headboard and footboard - Do they come in white and twin size
    Kommentar
Kathryn Lyons hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Headboard - Does this headboard come in white
    Kommentar
Kathryn Lyons hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do they make this 30 inches high so I could use as a table base with g - Do they make this 30 inches high so I could use with as a table base w glass top for my dining room table
    Kommentar
Kathryn Lyons hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chair color - Do they come in red and gold
    1 Kommentar
Kathryn Lyons hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fabric - Once I get these I am going to recover how much fabric per chair does it take
    1 Kommentar
Kathryn Lyons hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fabric - How much is needed to cover this chair. After I purchase
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...