9 Beiträge
Kara Gladish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are my hibiscus trees dying? - These were planted before we moved in over 7 years ago. The middle one is going gangbusters. We trimmed it a couple years ago to be no talle... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Kara Gladish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What animal chewed my deck stairs? - Guessing a squirrel, but this is new to me! I'm in central Indiana with a fenced in urban yard.
    2 Kommentare
Kara Gladish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What should I plant here? - I have this 14" diameter planter in my backyard. What can I plant that is pretty low maintenance as far as watering, but can also make ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Kara Gladish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pantry shelves design - I know there are strong pantry opinions out there that will help me out! :D Just got a new pantry closet as a part of a kitchen renovation, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    33 Kommentare
Kara Gladish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Internal Kitchen "bump-out" - which layout would you choose? - I don't know about y'all, but I've had a lot of time on my hands lately to dream about house projects!!! And I would love your input on poss... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
Kara Gladish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rope as crown molding? - Our guest bathroom is mermaid-themed, and between the paint jobs of the previous owners and myself, the paint line between the walls and cei... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Kara Gladish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I finish this wall stencil? - My husband and I bought our house 7 months ago, and we recently put some work into transforming the wet bar from an 80s nightmare (still wan... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
Kara Gladish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plant(s) for small, awkward area to mow - Hello! Just bought a house (in Indianapolis, IN) that came with this odd little patch in the backyard, which is on the west side of the hous... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Kara Gladish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior pizzazz - Considering buying this midwestern house, though the front exterior definitely needs some TLC. Other than some shrubs or flowers, and fixing... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare