20 Beiträge
Kfulls18 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bedroom Furniture? - Matchy-matchy or cohesive but unmatched - Trying to decide on a new dresser - I own the bed frame in the picture below, and I love the look. The time has come where I need a new dres... Jetzt abstimmen
    2 Kommentare    11 Stimmen
Kfulls18 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
shopping a new bed! - I fell in love with the Lorraine collection from pottery barn that is now on its way to being phased out. Now I have the two end tables but ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Kfulls18 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I think that something is missing... - We upgraded the Tv to a 65” but is the wall missing something? If so ideas or suggestions welcome! The first picture is how it is now and th... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Kfulls18 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! What do I do with this space? - I have no idea what to do with this space. If it were your blank slate what would you make this into? Where would you arrange furniture?
    29 Kommentare
Kfulls18 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color and Design ideas welcome! - Getting ready to repaint my den. Open to some decorating suggestions and color suggestions. We are in the process of taking popcorn down and... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Kfulls18 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color faucet and hardware in kitchen? - What hardware should I choose? Debating black or brushed nickel. These are some of the design elements I've chosen. Walls are sherwin Willia... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
Kfulls18 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! I just got a new TV and need help choosing a media console - We just got a much larger TV and now our old media center won't work. (Not pictured). The first picture is of the room with my sofa table un... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Kfulls18 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Need a chandelier! - I can't seem to be able to imagine a chandelier that will pair with my new kitchen concept. I chose beautiful seeded glass pendants from wor... Lesen Sie mehr
    36 Kommentare
Kfulls18 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pantry layout with microwave - I'm trying to decide on shelf heights for a small pantry, 24" wide, 26" deep, 8' ceilings. The pantry will have to have a small co... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Kfulls18 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Closet with Shallow wall - push the design - I am wondering if I can push my closet design to get the most functional storage out of a spare bedroom closet. Does anyone have any suggest... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...