9 Beiträge
karasco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does the cover come off? - Can I remove the cover and wash it?
    1 Kommentar
karasco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How does this work? - Does this tabletop sit on top of the arms of the chair? Do I need to buy the arm chair kit to use this table top?
    1 Kommentar
karasco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Weather proof - Are these weather proof? Would we be able to leave them out all year uncovered even in rain/sun?
    1 Kommentar
karasco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Top material - What material is the top?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
karasco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dimensions - What are the dimensions of this shoe locker?
    Kommentar
karasco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What size is the circular part that mounts on the wall? - I'm looking for the diameter of the circle part that will be mounted. I'm replacing old wall lights and need to make sure these are not smal... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
karasco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
karasco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the size of the opening under the table? - I'm wondering if I'll be able to put a storage basket inside the open area under the table.
    1 Kommentar
karasco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar