4 Beiträge
kares43 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help on deciding on vines for wall - Hi, I'm in zone 8, Las Vegas and need some help on deciding on what vines to plant on 2 walls that meet in a corner. The back wall area I w... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
kares43 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Australian Willow Tree - I just posted this question on the Southwestern Gardening forum but thought I would try here as well. Does anyone have an Australian Willow ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
kares43 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Australian Willow Tree - I'm looking for information on the Australian Willow Tree (Geijera parviflora). I'm living in Las Vegas and want to replace a couple of quee... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
kares43 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bower vine on post - I have two alba bower vines I would like to grow on two stucco posts on my patio. I was hoping to use vine wire around the posts so I could ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar