6 Beiträge
karinpt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Magic Eraser made shiny spots on Kitchen Craft thermofoil - My refrigerator has Kitchen Craft thermofoil antique white panels to match the kitchen cabinets. My husband had taped notes on the panel an... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
karinpt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior Stain for Cedar Eaves and Corbels - I am trying to figure out what is the best semi-transparent stain to use. We recently discovered in removing and replacing the stucco on ou... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
karinpt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help finding a fireplace and surround. - We are moving our fireplace from the Northeast corner location of our family room to center it on the North wall between two windows. The N... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
karinpt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trying to find this or similar area rug for family room - I love the rug in this photo with the predominant French blue background and accents of red and gold and the fact that it has an all-over de... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
karinpt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I am looking for a rug like this - any ideas? - I really like this shade of blue as the predominant color and the red and gold which gives it a French feel but not too fussy. I also like t... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
karinpt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Knotty Pine in Family Room and Mahogany in Rest of House??? - My dining room has Henredon Rittenhouse mahogany china cabinet and dining set. (first two photos). Mahogany also in front of house living ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare