5 Beiträge
karlath hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
karlath hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What paint color works with light blue tiles in the master bedroom? - I started trying to find window treatments and if I found something that worked with the existing paint color (seafoam green) it didn't work... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
karlath hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should we buy or build? - We found a beautiful lot, almost 2 acres, in northern VA and plan to build, but am nervous about all the extra costs and time it takes to go... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
karlath hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do find the right architect? - We are in northern VA and are struggling to start the process of designing our first custom home. I see a lot of interesting designs from ar... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
karlath hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar