9 Beiträge
Karli McNamee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
USA Map - Hi There! I love your products! My husband and I will someday travel the world, but for now we are making plans to visit many "touristy" sp... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Karli McNamee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Removing a Scratch on Hardwood Flooring - Hi All! I just rented a new space with really beautiful hardwood floors. At some point during the move, this scratch showed up though (Eek! ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Karli McNamee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How Much Liquid Does This Hold? - How many ounces of liquid does this hold?
    1 Kommentar
Karli McNamee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
This is Great! - For the dispensers, do they hook up to the actual product bottles (if so, what size do they need to be), or are you supposed to fill the uni... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Karli McNamee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
List of Fragrances - Hi There, Is there a way to see what scents are included in this kit? Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
Karli McNamee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
This is gorgeous! - Is this an electric oil burner, or do you need tealights? Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
Karli McNamee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Test - This question is a test
    Kommentar
Karli McNamee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
This is one of my favorite bathrooms!
    Kommentar
Karli McNamee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I LOVE that light! - Where is it from?
    1 Kommentar