177 Beiträge
Ivan I hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Q: bathroom window behind the mirror - What causes the bathroom window behind the mirror to be opaque? Beautiful project.
    Kommentar
Ivan I hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom shower fixture question - In the shower with the gorgeous metal and glass door, why put the shower fixture on the walk-in side instead of the side more protected by t... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Ivan I hat eine Diskussion gestartet
dishwasher brand? - Is that dishwasher extra wide, or is that an optical illusion? Which brand?
    1 Kommentar
Ivan I hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Appliance on the island? - What appliance is on that island in the corner? The black appliance with the circles in the middle?
    1 Kommentar
Ivan I hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bathroom windows - Why are those 3 bathroom windows whited out? What is covering them?
    Kommentar
Ivan I hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What model range is that - What model range is that, and is the upper part a microwave?
    1 Kommentar
Ivan I hat eine Diskussion gestartet
backsplash material? - Is the backsplash formica?
    Kommentar
Ivan I hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wood stove in the bedroom - Does the little wood stove in the bedroom work?
    Kommentar
Ivan I hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what do you do for privacy on the kitchen windows facing the street? - what do you do for privacy on the kitchen windows facing the street?
    1 Kommentar
Ivan I hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how narrow... - how narrow does someone have to be to access that coffee maker to the left of the refrigerator? Is that an. optical illusion, or is it sup... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...