5 Beiträge
karrots911 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help! Appliance garage deeper than upper cabinet - We have existing 13" deep upper cabinets and plan to add new appliance garage. However, did not measure correctly and now the appliance... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
karrots911 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Walnut butcher block - Hi there, have you ever seen an island countertop made of quartz and butcher block with the transition of between the two with a schluter st... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
karrots911 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with design of formal piano room - I'm having trouble with layout of my formal piano room, I'm thinking we need a rug and leaning towards a round rug. The 8x8 square rug I bou... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
karrots911 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help! Painters tape pulled color off of oil finished floor! - Does anyone have experience with fixing an issue where high adhesion painter's tape (orange) was taped on an oil finished maple hardwood flo... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
karrots911 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advise for two-tone white/dark brown maple kitchen - I'm having trouble deciding on painting cabinets all white or doing two tone, where uppers are only white, but the cubby hole interiors stay... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare