35 Beiträge
Karyn Erickson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Roof Tile - Will you share the roof tile name?
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Karyn Erickson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Roof Tiles - What is the rod tile manufacturer and type? Very nice lines.
    Kommentar
Karyn Erickson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the overall height of the countertop? - I'm remodeling and had difficulty deciding workable countertop that would allow for one continuous counter, it would've had to be 42 1/2 inc... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Karyn Erickson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tree trunk table, who is the design/manufacturer? I love the spaces y - Who are your favorite designers for small tables like this one, I'm stumped on where to find creative interesting side tables! Karyn in SRQ
    Kommentar
Karyn Erickson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Drum Shade - Love the pendants with this shade, do you recall who makes this shade and color? I like the glass finial on the bottom of the diffuser. Ti... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Karyn Erickson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lighting in Kitchen and Dining Areas - These lights are a wonderful choice, are these Hubbardton Forge? If not, please share this information. Lighting is my last decision and I... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Karyn Erickson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lighting - I love the lighting fixtures, who is the manufacturer? Thank you, beautiful kitchen and love the green...
    2 Kommentare
Karyn Erickson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I like the cabinet hardware - What is the make and style? Also, what are the cabinet drawer widths - approximate shown in this photo?
    1 Kommentar
Karyn Erickson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hardware - Please share the name of the hardware on the cabinets and who manufactures it, thank you
    1 Kommentar
Karyn Erickson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet Hardware - The cabinets are stunning, beautiful! Please, if you have the name of the hardware and manufacturer, I would be very grateful.
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...