15 Beiträge
Jennifer Li hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Boy's bedroom organising - Hi there. I'm struggling with how to organise my little boys bedroom. We have a large triple sleeper with dead space at rhe end. I think the... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Jennifer Li hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Laminate floor dipping - Hi everyone. We have recently had a laminate floor laid and it's dipping really badly in parts. It's over a 46m2 area but only parts of it d... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Jennifer Li hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind of toilet? - Hi everyone. Can you tell me what type of toilet I need. The plumber has first fixed my inlet pipe like this. The soil pipe sits out from th... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Jennifer Li hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind of toilet? - Hi everyone. Can you tell me what type of toilet I need. The plumber has first fixed my inlet pipe like this. The soil pipe sits out from th... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Jennifer Li hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Float or direct fix engineered floor - Hi everyone, I think I have settled on an engineered wood floor for our hallway.....but now I'm stumped again. Should we float or direct fix... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Jennifer Li hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Creaking staircase does it need replaced? - Hi all, I'm wanting to put down new floors in my house and thinking of a carpet runner on the stairs. I'd also really like a new Bannister a... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Jennifer Li hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tiny toilet/ downstairs loo - any ideas for what I can do with this tiny space? 104cm wide by 94cm deep. I am replacing sink and toilet but not sure where to position. al... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Jennifer Li hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bedroom layout - any thoughts? - hi all. here is a to scale drawing of my bedroom. I posted last night too but wasn't very clear so I am trying again. I wonder does anyone h... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Jennifer Li hat eine Diskussion gestartet
master bedroom overhaul - Hi all. I want to get some bespoke units for my bedroom. I don't want sliderobes. At the minute it's a dumping ground with boxes as we haven... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Jennifer Li hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Child bedroom - decor and window coverings - hi everyone, this is my son's rather large bedroom which we are redecorating. it's 4 meters X 2.66 meters (door to window view). We are gett... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...