11 Beiträge
KAT T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help With Wall Decor!! - I recently painted and I am looking for ideas on what to put on this back Wall? I thought a long mirror in antiqued white or something?? IDE... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    15 Kommentare
KAT T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! I need ideas on what to do with my mantle. - I am currently refurbishing my red brick fireplace and the mantel that is attached is small. As you can see from the pictures my fireplace i... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
KAT T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help!! Paint Color for my mantle! - I am needing to find a paint color for my mantle, I am in the process of refurbishing the red brick fireplace. Any suggestions? I really wan... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
KAT T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help choosing coordinating paint colors - I am remodeling this home and I am not sure how to choose paint colors to tie in the entryway to the livingroom and the staircase leading up... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
KAT T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What should I put here? - Since my kids are out of the house, I want to get rid of my little kitchen table and maybe make this a sitting area? What should i do here?
    8 Kommentare
KAT T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the Best Primer & Paint for a brick fireplace??? - I am looking to paint my fireplace brick to update the look my living room, any paint or idea recommendations???
    6 Kommentare
KAT T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Searching for this set! - Does anyone know where I can buy this???
    3 Kommentare
KAT T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color choices? - Does this set only come in cream?
    1 Kommentar
KAT T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hardwood or Laminte, - I am removing the old carpet in my downstairs family room. what would be the best option for my money? Wood v. Engineered, Laminate?
    10 Kommentare
KAT T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to update ugly brick fire place. - I need help updating this old brick fireplace and mantle. any suggestions?
    24 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...