9 Beiträge
katatdish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior paint colors? Any thoughts? - Hi all! We have decided to paint the exterior of our new home. I’m having a hard time making a decision and would love to get your take. A l... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    26 Kommentare
katatdish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
House exterior: What color? - My house is brick with wood trim and accents. It is currently a maroon/red color. I was thinking warmer black/a black with a little brown ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
katatdish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exact sizes of three mirrors - Just need the exact measurements of all three mirrors...thanks!
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
katatdish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fence stain for contemporary/MCM style home? - Hi all-- I'd like some advice on what color to stain my new cedar fence. We have two styles of fencing, both horizontal. One is a 4-ft fe... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    16 Kommentare
katatdish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
katatdish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
katatdish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please advise! Should I paint some of my interior brick walls? - We have just purchased a home with lots of wood and lots of interior brick. We haven't moved in yet. While I love it, I think it needs some ... Lesen Sie mehr
    122 Kommentare
katatdish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please advise! Should I paint some of my interior brick walls? - We have just purchased a home with lots of wood and lots of interior brick. We haven't moved in yet. While I love it, I think it needs some... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
katatdish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please advise! Should I paint some of my interior brick walls? - We have just purchased a home with lots of wood and lots of interior brick. We haven't moved in yet. While I love it, I think it needs some... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar