5 Beiträge
Katie Wilkinson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wallpaper - The wallpaper in the cloakroom is just amazing, would you be able to let me know the manufacturer? Such an amazing home, I'm in love! Thanks... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Katie Wilkinson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Storage alcoves debate - Hi! I'm hoping you can solve a disagreement with my husband! Are the built in storage alcoves plastered inside? We want to achieve a similar... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Katie Wilkinson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Island lighting info - Hi, would you mind letting me know the name or pointing me in the direction of a supplier of the light used above the island. Many thanks,
    1 Kommentar
Katie Wilkinson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pivot door system - I'm really impressed with the pivot door system. Could you point me in the direction of a manufacturer/stockist? Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
Katie Wilkinson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dimensions - Hi! Love the space, what are the dimensions of this room? Thanks,
    1 Kommentar