7 Beiträge
Kate Cantrell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Kate Cantrell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color are these cabinets? - Hi! This whole project is flawless. Can you tell me the color of these cabinets? Stunning!
    Kommentar
Kate Cantrell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Nighttime looks for bathrooms - Hi! I’ve stumbled upon a question that seems somewhat ungoogleable. I am renovating my bathroom, and I love to take showers at night after t... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Kate Cantrell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the wall color? - I love this wall color. Is it also Natural Linen? or Cedar Key? I’ve been pouring over your photos from this project and I’m loving all your... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Kate Cantrell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vanity placement for potty training - I'm spending a LOT of time in this tiny, dated bath, these days, as my 2 year old loves to get on and off the potty and wash hands all day l... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Kate Cantrell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
"Middle aged" bedroom - Hi! There was an idea book recently about things you need in your bedroom, if you are middle aged. Worst title ever, but the article was rea... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Kate Cantrell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Matching ceiling fans in different sizes? - Hi! I would like to get two new ceiling fans to replace this fan and chandelier, but I'm having a hard time finding two fans that match but ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare