8 Beiträge
katechica hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wine closet - We are thinking of turning what was a tiny 30" wide linen closet (in an odd place) into a wine closet. The closet is the one circled in red.... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
katechica hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen backsplash opinion - Having a hard time seeing things outside of the Reno I'm living. We just added the walnut piece with lighting to connect the two cupboards ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
katechica hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash conflict - We are trying to pick a backsplash for our modern/contemporary kitchen. Gloss white cabinets, white quartz counters wood floor and stainless... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
katechica hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Door - I love this door and also live in Vic, May I ask where it was purchased from?
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
katechica hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Island - I love the island and wonder if you used Walnut and if it's a large veneer to get the picture effect or solid wood??
    1 Kommentar
katechica hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Big Master Bedroom, Small Closet, Odd Layout. Help! - Remodelling our new house and the Master is driving me crazy. The size is more than adequate but the layout is frustrating. The room narrows... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
katechica hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New House Floor plan issues. Dinning room and kitchen - Love the amount of space in this new house however, I am finding it difficult to figure out how to turn a very compartimentalized dinning ro... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
katechica hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fireplace mantel accessories to complete remodel - Wondering what might be suggested to put on the mantel to balance larger pieces in built in shelving unit? Have had vases up for a while and... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare