31 Beiträge
katefriedmann hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bedroom Decor Advice - Hi - Looking for a final piece to finish my bedroom in this corner between my dresser and window. The dimensions are 4.5 ft x 2 ft. Was thin... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
katefriedmann hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bedroom Window Treatments - Hi, I currently have roller blinds in my bedroom, and am looking to do something with my windows to block the light (I get very bright am su... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
katefriedmann hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Red wine stain on Caesarstone - Hi, I have Caesarstone kitchen counter tops (Blizzard). I love them b/c usually they are so easy to clean. Last night I had an open bottle o... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
katefriedmann hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Red wine stain on Caesarstone - Hi, I have Caesarstone kitchen counter tops (Blizzard). I love them b/c usually they are so easy to clean. Last night I had an open bottle o... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
katefriedmann hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need NYC contractor recommendation to fix my floors - Hi - looking for recs for local contractors to fix my bamboo floors. I got new floors 2 years ago and in a few spots they are gapping. I had... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
katefriedmann hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with Bamboo Floors! - Hi, I got new bamboo floors when I renovated my NYC apartment two years ago. I got Morningstar click floors from Lumber Liquidators. Since t... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
katefriedmann hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bamboo Floor Disaster - Hi, I got new bamboo floors when I renovated my NYC apartment two years ago. I got Morningstar click floors from Lumber Liquidators. Since ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
katefriedmann hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Putting a lamp on coffee table books - Is it ok to put a table lamp on coffee table books? I want to give my current end table lamp some height. Any guidance / tips would be welco... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
katefriedmann hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Putting a lamp on coffee table books - Is it ok to put a table lamp on coffee table books? I want to give my current end table lamp some height. Any guidance / tips would be welco... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
katefriedmann hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me find a kitchen mat / rug! - Hi, I have a gallery style kitchen with hardwood (bamboo) floors in my NY apartment and need help finding a great rug. A picture of my kitch... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...