7 Beiträge
Kate Funk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HELP selecting new tile for backsplash. - I like my dark tops still but want to brighten up and update back splash. Extra pics so you can see what else is going on in house.
    6 Kommentare
Kate Funk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do your interior doors need to match your front door? - We installed front door recently and now we are replacing interior doors. Here's photo of our front door and some doors I'm thinking of. O... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Kate Funk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curb Appeal Dilemma - The face of the house needs some help. but what... What to do with windows - frame them, shutters, nothing? I hate the ledgers under the w... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Kate Funk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I find rug in ad? - Indian looking with tan and and the little bit of red accent?
    Kommentar
Kate Funk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
Kate Funk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with Master Bath layout - Would like (4'x5') walk in shower, toilet, dbl vanity - I like the tall floor to ceiling storage to side or between sinks - and walk in clos... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Kate Funk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with master bathroom layout - I want to gut my bath and redo - I need to fit in a large shower, dbl vanity, toilet and a walk in closet. It's a large area but I only cam... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare