9 Beiträge
Kathy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
February 2020 Building a Home - Kicking off February 2020. How is everyone's builds going? We are now in our 13th month of building and we are NOT building this one ourselv... Lesen Sie mehr
10 „Gefällt mir“    109 Kommentare
Kathy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Why is our builder lying to us about having ordered materials? - We are one year into our custom build. We had a significant slow down due to framing problems, but those were fixed in August. We had drywal... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Kathy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
January 2020 Building a Home - Hopefully nobody has already started this thread. I couldn't find one anyway. And I suppose I'm somewhat of a veteran now, so here goes. ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    176 Kommentare
Kathy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ugly vent hood insert - need ideas on how to fix - I need ideas on how to make this metal insert look nicer. The actual Braun blower unit will be inserted in that rectangular hole, but I real... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Kathy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mishmash of whites in my new house. Not good. - Well, I was stupid and did not coordinate my trim color to the sample of the cabinets that I had. I was only thinking about what would look... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Kathy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Our new build from heck (insert expletive here) - I am not looking for advice, but am merely venting my frustration about our new home under construction. It feels like a nightmare I can't ... Lesen Sie mehr
    97 Kommentare
Kathy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Repaint muted brick red dining room neutral before selling? - We are getting ready to sell and had one realtor tell us to remove the window treatment in the dining room and repaint the room neutral. Ag... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
Kathy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Replace decorator curtains with sheer before selling? - We are getting ready to sell our house in south Florida and have interviewed three real estate agents. Two told us to keep these curtains a... Lesen Sie mehr
    31 Kommentare
Kathy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Critique Don Gardner Serendipity - We have purchased the blueprints for Don Gardner Serendipity. I would like your thoughts on this plan, given that: We are building on 3 ac... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    50 Kommentare