7 Beiträge
kathimark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
carpet over heated floors - I would like to know which padding should be used over heated floors. I know it needs to have a low "R" value, but I am having pro... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
kathimark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
kathimark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stained cement floor - We are building a new house and the basement cement will be poured soon. I like the looks of stained cement, my question is does the cement ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
kathimark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
kathimark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
kathimark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What type of counter tops are the most durable? - I am planning a new kitchen and need a durable counter top that will not stain, can withstand high heat and is low maintenance. I do a lot o... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare