22 Beiträge
Kathy Paleo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining room wall? Mirror? - I just finished a kitchen remodel and trying to decide how to decorate the wall behind the dining room table. I wanted a China hutch there b... Lesen Sie mehr
    45 Kommentare
Kathy Paleo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Corner reading nook! Suggestions? - Just finishing a major remodel and I am working on this new corner that was extended out for the kitchen on the other side of this wall. So ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Kathy Paleo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what to do with this wall? - I am finishing up a major remodel thru out most of my house. The wall with the buffet on it was extended out to expand the new kitchen on t... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Kathy Paleo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mahogany hardwood flooring - I am doing a kitchen remodel and want to change the color in the flooring. If I sand the wood floor will the red still show thru? I am wanti... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Kathy Paleo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Built in china cabinet. White or navy? - I am opening up my kitchen into the dining room. The kitchen will be white shaker cabinets and white countertops. The walls of the dining ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Kathy Paleo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ready for kitchen remodel! I am open to suggestions! - I am wanting to remodel and have a lot of ideas on this small kitchen and have looked at tile and countertops and had 3 estimates but I am s... Lesen Sie mehr
    47 Kommentare
Kathy Paleo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with dining room rug - Just bought a new dining room table and are looking for a rug to go under the table. See adjacent living room. I am struggling! I am thin... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Kathy Paleo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living room rug - I will be getting mahogany colored hardwood flooring and will need rugs. I just finished remodeling my living room in a coastal theme. li... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
Kathy Paleo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Table lamps for Living room - My sofa and 2 chairs were delivered a few days ago. The lamps that I was going to order are too small only 26" aqua recycled glass. I am l... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    61 Kommentare
Kathy Paleo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Livingroom coastal theme - Before I order just want your opinion, New Sofa and 2 armchairs ordered. Sofa will be in light brown tweed and 2 armchairs will be in white... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...