7 Beiträge
kathylan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How can I improve storage area under stairs of our camp? - This is a very deep cabinet under the stairs. This is a seasonal camp, but I want to improve storage any ideas....I don’t want to close up ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
kathylan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint and trim color ideas - I am going to get a new rug and want to paint the walls and trim and the wall of oak. Could really use some practical ideas . Any ideas wel... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
kathylan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
kathylan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to update oak wall with color? - We are not going to tear this wall down, but how can I make it updated?
    1 Kommentar
kathylan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help updating master bedroom without buying new furniture - I like the color of walls and curtains, but having problems tweaking bedroom. I don't like a lot of clutter, but am in need of updating th... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
kathylan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need help in picking a wall color and pillow suggestions - I need suggestions for a wall color and pillows. I may reupholster the solid green chairs , so suggestions would be welcome. Please help ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
kathylan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Decorating our mantel - I would like to decorate the mantel, but have not found anything that works. I would like suggestions for decorating with the change of sea... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar