6 Beiträge
katiedsmith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wolf 30 inch Gas cooktop - Just wondering if anyone has the Wolf 30” gas cooktop CG304P/S and if so, any review of the product? I am finding limited reviews online an... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
katiedsmith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Forest pansy has blooms in November - Has anyone had a redbud defoliate on a branch only to have it rebloom? The timing is strange all around. This tree has been in the ground ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
katiedsmith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shrubs wilting and crisping up despite recent flood - I live in zone 8b in SC. We were recently inundated with water as you all probably know. I have some shrubs and a couple perennials (bee b... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
katiedsmith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Large Shade Tree for sunny spot - I live in coastal SC zone 8b. I have two large dogwoods in my front yard that could benefit from some shade, plus I'd just like a big tree ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
katiedsmith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hakonechloa All Gold looking rough - I have an area of my yard that stays pretty well shaded all spring and summer by my neighbor's giant trees. I planted 4 All gold hakonechloa... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
katiedsmith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
2 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar