5 Beiträge
Katy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floors - Can you share name of the tile you used? Beautiful kitchen!!
    1 Kommentar
Katy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
backsplash - I see the link to the site that supplied the tile, but could you tell us the color or product number to identify which one? Thanks so much!
    1 Kommentar
Katy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with art arrangment ideas - I have an oddly shaped wall that needs some art very badly. I'm stuck trying to figure out what to do - I've contemplated an arrangement but... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Katy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Kitchen Update Advice but on a Tight Budget - I posted the following a few weeks ago and have finally taken some pictures to help demonstrate my problem - any suggestions are much apprec... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    56 Kommentare
Katy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
katycc79 - I have a very dated kitchen that I thought I would be able to update after we moved in, but things have changed and now we don't have the bu... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare