9 Beiträge
kaymanuel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Finding the right console table online is driving me bonkers! Help! - We have just got rid of most of our dark dining room furniture for lighter pieces. The room is barely used so we kept the budget down. We ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
kaymanuel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shower stall update dilemma - Advice please. - Our bathroom looks dated. I would ideally like a frameless shower stall, and to get rid of the fiberglass surround, but what happens to tha... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
kaymanuel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bedroom in Condo in Mexico --- Help with Colours please! - Hello all! Here is our bedroom in Huatulco Mexico, The headboard was painted/stained to match the built in closets, I don't really like t... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
kaymanuel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New Business Space in a sunny loft - need it to look awesome! - I am opening a one person business where I will be doing Scalp Micropigmentation. There will be one client in the space at a time. I have... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
kaymanuel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What type of mirror above the sink? Please help! - Don't know what type of mirror to put up, and don't want to spoil or take away from the volcanic rock backsplash and the walnut top. Was th... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
kaymanuel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Colour for basement please - thoughts on 'cork' by Ben. Mooore - Our basement is being developed and it's a big oblong with 2 small typical basement windows at the end that face west. Thinking of painting... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
kaymanuel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for un-boring bathroom vanity ideas - I am developing my basement and would like to know if I can use anything my heart desires for a vanity. I am installing a wall faucet and w... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
kaymanuel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Here is the area that I asked for help with. Can white chairs go in this nook? - All this is on the same level. Will white leather chairs go in this nook with the colours I have?
    14 Kommentare
kaymanuel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
White Leather chair with a maple table? - I would be extremely grateful if someone out there could help me. We have a square maple table in our nook area. Our kitchen and living ar... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare