8 Beiträge
kaynorris hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
kaynorris hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
kaynorris hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
kaynorris hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is the covering for the ceiling? - what is the ceiling covered with ?
    2 Kommentare
kaynorris hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What can I use to cover my deck - I have a 14x20 foot walk out deck over the porch on my pool house. T here is a rubber covering over a wood structure---am looking at composi... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
kaynorris hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is the Weight of these tiles a problem for a deck/walkout over a porch - is the weight a problem for a structural deck over a porch- We have a rubber liner and would place these over -
    2 Kommentare
kaynorris hat eine Diskussion gestartet
just bought a condo and need low cost ideas to reno bath - have a bathroom I cannot total redo at this time---12x12 beige tile everywhere tub with a shower curtain builder grade vanity--- Is there a... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
kaynorris hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need creative storage for very all condo
    Kommentar