25 Beiträge
kazukoric hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Threshold width? - Hi our bath tub"s thickness where the threshold set on is about 3". Can we install this sliding door for our tub? Thank you
    Kommentar
kazukoric hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind of wood? - What kind of wood on the shower room shelf and what kind of finish was applied? Thank you
    1 Kommentar
kazukoric hat eine Diskussion gestartet
availability - I need 3 of this pendants. Before purchase, I want to make sure if I can receive them really within 8-10 days Thank you
    1 Kommentar
kazukoric hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Adjustable? - Hanging height if adjustable? Dimmerable?
    2 Kommentare
kazukoric hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Demension - What is the spec for the each sink size? Thank you
    Kommentar
kazukoric hat eine Diskussion gestartet
single or double - The picture shows Double sink but description says Single?? which is correct?
    Kommentar
kazukoric hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this fixture dimerble? - Is this pendant dimerble? Thank you
    Kommentar
kazukoric hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this fixture dimable? - Is anyone tell me if this fixture dimable or not? Thank you
    2 Kommentare
kazukoric hat eine Diskussion gestartet
concrete finish - How can I tell to my concrete guy to finish the driveway and patio area like these photos? Thank you
    Kommentar
kazukoric hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Cabinet - I like the kitchen cabinet. Who /what company's cabinets are these? Thank you
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...