22 Beiträge
kbrad1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
kbrad1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
It's all in the fan! - Hi, should a master bedroom ceiling fan be centered over the bed or centered in the middle of the room? Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
kbrad1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
kbrad1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
kbrad1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hi! - Where could I find the cow painting? Thank you:)
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
kbrad1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
kbrad1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
kbrad1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My ideabook - Where have all my photos gone on my Houzz ideabook? I can see them when I initially log on, but if I click on the photos there's nothing the... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
kbrad1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
kbrad1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...