7 Beiträge
kchaps hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wallpaper Advice - This is my 3/4 small bath directly Off my recently remodeled off white kitchen. I kept the original floor and shower design and painted pl... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare
kchaps hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help with kitchen hardware - Which hardware to use with Taj Mahal counters. I like both
    12 Kommentare
kchaps hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I paint inside front door white dove? - I recently updated and painted window trim and inside closet doors white dove and stained the floor special walnut. Do I leave the front doo... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
kchaps hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I paint front inside door White ? - I am updating the window trim in my house from stained to White dove. The trim had always been white dove. We had all the interior door clo... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
kchaps hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior Paint color help - This is just a small picture of the backside of our second home on a lake. The front is larger with big picture windows with white trim. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
kchaps hat eine Diskussion gestartet
.How to Re-post - How do I re-post my design dilemma? I think I posted at the wrong time of day and I don't want to have to re-post pictures and the dilemma
    1 Kommentar
kchaps hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fireplace stone help - This is a picture of the current fireplace in our second home lake house. The current brick is fake brick from the 1980's . I know there ar... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare