63 Beiträge
kcorn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which material should I use? fireplace selections - We are redoing the family room fireplace surround and hearth as part of our kitchen remodel project. We have 1x3 marble in herringbone patte... Jetzt abstimmen
    1 Kommentar    7 Stimmen
kcorn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which comes first - painting cabinets or installing/finishing floors? - We are about to kick off a kitchen remodel that includes painting existing cabinetry, replacing countertops, new backsplash, and also replac... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
kcorn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dolomite vs Quartz countertop - pls help me decide... - I have spent way too many hours researching countertop options and then visiting stone yards, gathering quotes, testing stones for staining ... Jetzt abstimmen
    10 Kommentare    40 Stimmen
kcorn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help finding this range hood, please.... - I am looking for a 42" range hood that is the same style as one of these in stainless steel.... 1) commercial/pro style canopy that is... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
kcorn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help coordinating island pendants and breakfast nook lighting - There will be two of these pendants over our kitchen island (Yeon, Rejuvenation). It is a transitional space with white cabinets, dark gray... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
kcorn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with Island color? - I'm trying to narrow down the island color for our upcoming kitchen reno. I've been focused on the darker blue/grays such as BM Gravel Gray... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
kcorn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen remodel next steps - please help! - I am turning to this fantastic forum once again for help with a continuation of our kitchen remodel. We moved in over 5 years ago and while... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare
kcorn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Small condo kitchen layout - help needed - I am working with my parents on a small condo kitchen remodel project. We are working within the existing footprint of the space, but can mo... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
kcorn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help with layout for kitchen remodel - We have lived in our home for just over 4 years and we are ready to take on the kitchen remodel. We used these forums extensively on our la... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
kcorn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining room - help deciding on rug - I have been struggling to find a rug for our dining room and would love your input. The room is painted SW Mindful Gray and overall everyth... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...