19 Beiträge
kcorona hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which choice best for paver colors for walkway/patio? - Hi, We are redoing our driveway and walkway - making both a little wider. The concrete patio will also be changed to pavers. We need to ch... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
kcorona hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color to paint exterior brick? What color for new shutters?!! - Here is the exterior of my home. I don't like it. The siding and roof must stay. Do you have any advice on color of new shutters or perha... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
kcorona hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HELP WITH UGLY EXTERIOR, IDEAS? - Hi, How can I enhance the exterior of my home without changing the siding or roof? I hate the current colors. 😭 Painting the bricks? New s... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
kcorona hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front of house Decorating/lLandscaping A - Hi Does anyone have any advice on how I can spruce up the front of my house? We just got 2 Adirondack chairs (they are behind the plants) an... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
kcorona hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I Put a Clock on This Wall? - Hi i have a small room that really needs a clock. This is the only spare corner and I’m wondering if a clock would look odd just “floating”... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    56 Kommentare
kcorona hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can anyone help with bedroom furniture arrangement? - I just painted the bedroom and realize that my furniture placement looks awkward but Im not sure how to rearrange it. There are two windows... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
kcorona hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wits End - two long walls above corner sectional and clueless - I really need and appreciate any help with these two long walls behind my sectional. Art on each? Mirrors? Shelves?
    43 Kommentare
kcorona hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Coffee table and wall art suggestions with sectional please help me! - Hi, We wanted and got a large sectional for the tv room - it looks better in person than in these photos. The walls are BM Grey Owl (they ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
kcorona hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Small entryway opinions/advice please - I have a small rectangular entryway (5 x 12) and need help with choosing what to put on either side of the french door. Paintings/mirrors/b... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
kcorona hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help me to find a paint color for my living room! Pics in post - Hi, We have gutted our 11.5 x 16 foot living room and have ordered a rather large (113" x 148"), medium gray sectional. (click on... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...