16 Beiträge
katemartha (z5/6 nj) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Deck Gardens - What Do Yours Look Like? - Do any of you garden primarily on your deck? Container gardening with vegetables, fruits, annuals, perennials? Let's see your most gorgeous ... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
katemartha (z5/6 nj) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Property Line Border: What would you plant? - Hi there, I'm looking for some ideas on what to plant in this area (outlined in pink) between my home (on the right) and neighbor's drivew... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
katemartha (z5/6 nj) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rose with Small Blossoms? Pics of Two Roses on One Arch? - Hi all! I recently asked for some advice on rose varieties that might be a good fit for a garden arch and received so many wonderful suggest... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
katemartha (z5/6 nj) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best Rose: Jeanne Lajoie vs Mortimer Sackler vs James Galway - Hi there! I am hoping to a bare-root rose to be delivered in Spring, and am hoping you all might be able to narrow down my options as I am a... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
katemartha (z5/6 nj) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What to plant on arbor in zone 6a? - I have a beautiful new 8’ arbor in zone 6a, full sun and well draining soil. I’m looking for suggestions on what to plant here - something c... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    16 Kommentare
katemartha (z5/6 nj) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Low evergreen hedge for zone 6a - Hi there, I’m looking for some recommendations for a low (maybe 2.5-3’ in height) evergreen hedge. I’m in NJ in Zone 6a, and the area for pl... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
katemartha (z5/6 nj) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curtain rod placement - small lofted bedroom with sloped ceilings?! - Hi all, Looking for some suggestions on curtain rod placement for this window...The AC wall unit is hopefully going to be removed and repl... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
katemartha (z5/6 nj) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Native or Noninvasive alternative to Miscanthus to pair with Hydrangea - Hi all, I'm looking to replicate the image attached which features alternating miscanthus with hydrangea along a curved border. I would li... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
katemartha (z5/6 nj) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Picket fence for 1880 cottage - Hi all - look for suggestions on my new (old) cottage. I had wanted to put in a short, old-fashioned picket fence (perhaps a light tan color... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
katemartha (z5/6 nj) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fireplace Built-In Dilemma! - Hello all! Recently moved into a mid 1800s cape style cottage and are hoping to install built-in bookshelves with lower cabinetry around thi... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...