8 Beiträge
keitkris hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is the name on patio paver? - I know unilock but which paver?
    1 Kommentar
keitkris hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rock bench - I want to know everything about the bench with the rock or blocks. The color of the cap, where to purchase the rock or block.
    1 Kommentar
keitkris hat eine Diskussion gestartet
could I have the stone color and manufacturer? - could I have the stone color and manufacturer
    Kommentar
keitkris hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stone entry - What color and brand is stone on entry?
    Kommentar
keitkris hat eine Diskussion gestartet
rock brand? - wondering name of exterior rock and where it was bought
    Kommentar
keitkris hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind of stone? - What kind of stone is on the sides of garage door?
    Kommentar
keitkris hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Husband wants me to decide on exterior colors! - We have looked at this brown house for 20 years. It is cedar sided and my husband is tired of painting. We have looked in to some rock prod... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
keitkris hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stone - Where is the stone from and what color?
    Kommentar