50 Beiträge
Kelley Best hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Before and After Morning Room (needs finishing touches!) - It has been a work in progress, but I would love to share the progress of my morning room- thanks to my fellow Houzzers! I need to finish... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Kelley Best hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Updated to Morning Room ideas - Hello all, I recently posted about a need to update my morning room and received a few great suggestions! I am now debating on my next mo... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    21 Kommentare
Kelley Best hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestions to update morning room - I am looking for relatively inexpensive suggestions to update my morning room. My first tgought is to take down curtains and change color o... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Kelley Best hat eine Diskussion gestartet
PLEASE HELP! Need to finalize layout so I can finish my Grand Room - Hello everyone! I have been wanting to get a new sectional and Ceiling Light for this room for years but after MANY mistakes, decided to r... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Kelley Best hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color for my front door - Hello, I would like to paint my front door a black/navy color, I want to stay away from any color that will look like a "cottage" ... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
Kelley Best hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need help with my Grand Room!! - For YEARS I have been unhappy with my not so grand, grand room. I hate my couch and am thinking of a sectional and would love some suggesti... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
Kelley Best hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color for my door (if any?!) - Following-up from my previous post, I took the shutters off and am looking for the right color for my door. What are your thoughts on eithe... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Kelley Best hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I paint my shutters? - I have never liked the brown shutters on my home. I am thinking about painting (or replacing) them with Navy. The color of the brick is a be... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    68 Kommentare
Kelley Best hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Faux plants on your front porch? - Every year all of my plants die on my porch because between 3 kids, a dog, a full-time job along with NUMEROUS activities, I never find time... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Kelley Best hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestion for Foyer Pendant - Hello, I am seeking advise for a new Foyer light. I know the drum shade I have there now is not "right" it is too small and doesn... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    99 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...