9 Beiträge
Kelly Nelson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Did I get a fair quote? Survey, Engineering, Design oversight... - My husband and I are in the process of finding a design/build team to oversee a master bedroom/bath addition to our home. We have a 1950's ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Kelly Nelson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Kelly Nelson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash help! - We're renovating a 1950's ranch on a budget. I've been stuck trying to pick a backsplash option for months now, and cant seem to settle on ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Kelly Nelson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Glazed ceramic backsplash tile - I'm looking for a glazed ceramic backsplash tile. I've checked out Heath ceramics, Ann Sacks and Fireclay ceramics. I've found several thin... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Kelly Nelson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color - The paint color is lovely. Would you mind sharing the paint info? Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
Kelly Nelson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Nelson Saucer in Living Room - We have a 25x25 ft living room in our 1950s ranch. We are mid renovation, and I'm questioning whether the large Nelson Saucer pendant I orig... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Kelly Nelson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fireplace/television designs - We are renovating our 1954 ranch. For several unfortunate reasons we had to remove the existing gas fireplace and surround. We are in the pr... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Kelly Nelson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Banquette - Would you mind sharing the dimensions of your banquette? Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
Kelly Nelson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Banquette - Would you please share the dimensions of this banquette? Thanks!
    1 Kommentar