11 Beiträge
kellyectf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help choosing a dining room paint color! - My dining room will be finished in a week (coffered ceilings being installed along with chair molding on mid-length of walls.) My wood floor... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
kellyectf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
To do or not to do - Chandelier to my living space? - To all the lighting/interior design experts: would a chandelier look odd or out of place with this type of lighting that is currently in pla... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
kellyectf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curtain Color Advice - I met with my painter this weekend and we are repainting our living room space exactly as shown in this picture: http://www.houzz.com/Me... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare
kellyectf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the ceiling faux paint - Can you tell me the paint colors used?
    5 Kommentare
kellyectf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the faux paint! - Can you tell me what type of paint was used?
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
kellyectf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with curtains for living room space - I have a red accent wall and a navy blue trellis rug and stone/beige chloe sofa from macys in my living room. I also have creme colored wing... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
kellyectf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with chairs for dining room - Which chairs looks best for hollywood glam look? http://www.pier1.com/Tufted-Dining-Chair-Red-Velvet/2424370,default,pd.html?cgid=dining_r... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
kellyectf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hollywood Glam Theme - I am purchasing new furniture and I would like to add a splash of Hollywood Glam into the pieces i have already picked out (macy's chloe sof... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
kellyectf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help arranging furniture in my living room! - I am in the process of purchasing furniture for my living room and need help on how to arrange the furniture! I feel like my living room has... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
kellyectf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...