6 Beiträge
kelsisullivan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior shutters - Hi. Looking for a more modern exterior shutter to go with new white siding. I like the look In top pic included but want the “ frame” to be ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
kelsisullivan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Size of walkway - using Cambridge ledgestone series pavers in onxy natural smooth with dark onyx border. Would love to use the xl series. We have plenty of ro... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
kelsisullivan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
8” clapboard modern or dated? - Playing around With lots of options for exterior redo. Is 8” vinyl clapboard modern or dated. Compared to traditional 4 or 5”? I think I lik... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
kelsisullivan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior color scheme - Need some help! Replacing current siding and need some advice on color and what to accent if anything with either stone or Cedar shakes or... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
kelsisullivan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help 9yo girl bedroom colors? - My daughter is adamant about a black/red color scheme for her bedroom. Yuck how can I make it pretty? The sticking point is she wants dark ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
kelsisullivan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Size of undermount sink? - We are putting in a 68" double vanity in our master. What width undermount sink is reasonable?
    1 Kommentar