5 Beiträge
Levi Liu hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need outdoor furniture advice for highrise windy balcony - Moved in our new apartment a few months ago, now summer is coming so I want to add some outdoor pieces to the balcony and enjoy it, maybe ev... Lesen Sie mehr
    30 Kommentare
Levi Liu hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is the table surface part evenly flat? - It looks a little tilted from the pic.
    1 Kommentar
Levi Liu hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Complicated windows need treatment advice - So my new apartment has these weird designed windows, I've consulted with 3 window treatment shops so far but none of them really come up wi... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Levi Liu hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Complicated windows need treatment advice - So my new apartment has these weird designed windows, I've consulted with 3 window treatment shops so far but none of them really come up wi... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    78 Kommentare
Levi Liu hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hire a designer or DIY? - First time home owner, excited but also stressed about home furnishings. The unit is closing soon, right now I'm torn between hiring an inte... Lesen Sie mehr
    68 Kommentare