48 Beiträge
kentc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My Santa Rosa plum - Is very confused.
    1 Kommentar
kentc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ID this carnation? - This was in a wedding table centerpiece. I didn’t realize it was a carnation until I pulled it out of the arrangement and saw the leaves. I... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
kentc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
jaune flamme experiences? - Last year one of my tomatoes failed and I tried to find something that would grow fast later in the season. I went to my local nursery and f... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
kentc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how to evaluate low voltage lighting - I'm getting ready to install some low voltage LED landscape lighting. When I take on a new project I usually go to Youtube first to researc... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
kentc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gardenweb Houzz gets more and more irritating - Are they trying to discourage me with constant improvements? If so, they are doing a good job. First, the puzzling "Best Answer"... Lesen Sie mehr
9 „Gefällt mir“    29 Kommentare
kentc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to explain these sunflowers - Here is a photo of my raised bed planter in the LA CA suburbs. It has a commercial grade flower/vegetable potting mix and gets all day sun a... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
kentc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Experience with Ryobi 40V garden tools? - I was gifted a Redmax gasoline powered hedge trimmer and although I had never considered buying one I found it to be a useful tool that save... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
kentc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kishu explosion - I planted this Kishu mandarin in the fall of 2014. The first spring there were a few flowers and a few fruit. The second spring it never fl... Lesen Sie mehr
6 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
kentc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
CA native Nolina parryi - Number 8 in a series of my experiences with CA natives in my garden. My house is in the Crescenta Valley which is northwest of Pasadena and ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
kentc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
CA native: Salvia apiana - Number 7 in a series of my experiences with CA natives in my garden. My house is in the Crescenta Valley which is northwest of Pasadena and ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...