6 Beiträge
Kerry Dolan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall color ? - Can you please tell me what wall color you used ?
2 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Kerry Dolan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pendant lighting issues help ! - Have a hair salon and need to finish putting up pendant lights . We purchased these ( was supose to go with a different wider desk ) . Here ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Kerry Dolan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I have a ? About pendant lights to hang above our salon from desk . I - Our hair salon needs pendant lights put up above our desk .. The contracter never finished job in 2012 and I'm ready to get it done now . I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Kerry Dolan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
grey couch.mid century modern.. pilow combos ? - have a hair salon openig up. dark esspresso staied cement floors, gallery white walls... back wall raisin dark brown. on that brown wall is ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Kerry Dolan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
our salon is done in feb ill post pictures.... no one ever does that much. i like to see salon desighn.. wish they had that on houzz
    Kommentar
Kerry Dolan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
lavender grey - im doing a salon, friend wants the white wall look in main salon floor and cement floors... i want the repurposed look modern industrial.. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar