19 Beiträge
keysfins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What colors? - Hi, in the Aqua version of this fabric, it is very hard to tell what the colors are in the lighter and darker scrolls. Could you compare the... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
keysfins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Engineered HW flooring suggestions needed - We are working on updating a new-to-us home in Florida. Our master bedroom has been painted, and now we are looking at flooring. The ratty, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
keysfins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fabric ID confusion - I have found a fabric pattern that I like for a small project. I am confused, though, because I have found it in two different sites, and th... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
keysfins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Features for dogs - If your home includes dogs, what are some of your favorite features that you have included, or would like to include? I love the idea of poc... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
keysfins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sources for older fabric? - I am looking for a particular fabric from Waverly P/K Lifestles. The pattern is called Lenox, and the color is Horizon. Pattern #500701.... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
keysfins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to measure for drapes? - How does one measure for drapes? I have a functional transverse rod that operates from both the left and the right, but asymmetrically. It s... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
keysfins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Drapes? - Where did you find the drapes that blend and tie the room together so well? Thank you!
4 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
keysfins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which rug for Florida home - Dilemma: we found two very different rugs that we like. Rug store allowed us to take them home to see how they look in the space we will use... Jetzt abstimmen
    30 Kommentare    90 Stimmen
keysfins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where is this from? - I have this saved as a favorite item. Could you supply the source? Thank you!
    Kommentar
keysfins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Order of comments, can I change it? - Is there a setting to have the comments in a discussion listed as the most recent first, instead of having to scroll thru the whole discussi... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...