9 Beiträge
kfdavis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
kfdavis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen island pendant light spacing - I have a 96" island over which I will hang three 8" Hudson Valley Haverhill pendants. I am trying to decide the spacing of the pendants. I c... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
kfdavis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pendant island light spacing, help please. - I have a 96" island over which I will hang three 8" Hudson Valley Haverhill pendants. I am trying to decide the spacing of the pen... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
kfdavis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how many 8" Hudson Valley Haverhill pendants - I have a 96" island and will be installing 8" Hudson Valley Haverhill pendants above it. How many of these pendants should I insta... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
kfdavis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
kfdavis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
kfdavis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
kfdavis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
granite vs quartz for kitchen - We will be replacing out kitchen counters soon. I would like to use quartz but my husband is worried about resale potential and thinks most... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
kfdavis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Solid surface for shower redo - We will be replacing the master shower in our house. Does anyone have experience or opinion about solid surface shower walls? They seem to... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare